I HATE PROFESOR MADYA RAZAK MOHAIDEEN


  • He is a Malaysian movie director.

  • At 1st, I was one of his fans. Especially when he directed a movie named Mami Jarum.

  • Then I began to watch all his movies which were directed by him.

  • I was willing to spend my money to watch his movies in cinema!!! (I am a Malay movie freak!!)

  • Finally, after one by one all the movies I watch by this director, I finally realized I was watching SHITs…

  • I started hate his movies, when he directed a ‘horror’ movie.

  • I also realized that this Prof’s movie must be in ‘Utara slang.’ IT’S A MUST!!!

  • Recently, his movies failed reaching BOX OFFICE. I read in one newspaper that this director blamed the movie was failed because of the unpopular actor and actress..

  • He supposed to blame himself cause of his stupid movie direction rather than blaming other people.


PROFESOR MADYA RAZAK MOHAIDEEN, KEPALA HOTAK LU!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wahahaha... lama dah pegang gelaran prof madya. xnaik pangkat lagi ke?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..
    you're the 142,342,347,982th person said that..
    welcome to the club dude

    ReplyDelete